Update: we’re keeping low priority – more details to follow
Today, I’m pleased to reveal some changes to the Rental list page. We’re always speaking to our members about how to keep improving LOVEFiLM, and the need for a more simplified, easier to use Rental list page was coming over loud and clear. We’ve also introduced some new features that we hope you’ll enjoy too.
It’s cleaner and less cluttered, but we’ve retained all of the great features from the previous version, including:
- Titles at home panel, which displays the titles you have at home
- Main Rental list panel, where you can prioritise, move and remove titles
- Reserved list panel, where you can add titles that are yet to be released
The new features on the Rental list page include…
Change disc format
You can now change your disc format (from DVD to Blu-ray, for example, or from Xbox 360® to PS3™) on the page. If there is no option to do so, it means other formats are not available for that title.
Add titles to your Rental List without leaving the page
You can now add new releases without leaving the Rental list page, as we’ve introduced a New releases panel on the right hand side.
Prioritise your Reserved titles
You can now prioritise titles on your Reserved list – another much requested feature we are pleased to incorporate.
Direct access to your Rented titles and Rated titles from the Rental list page
Above the Titles at home panel, some handy new links give you direct access to titles you’ve previously rented and rated.
Easier management of multiple lists
If you have more than one list set up within your Rental list, we’ve simplified the display of those multiple lists. What’s this?
- Instead of using High, Medium and Low, the simplified priority system just uses High and Normal, which should make managing your list quicker and easier
- Don’t worry if you currently have titles set to Low priority – they won’t be changed, but any new titles you add to your list can’t be assigned to Low priority
- You might find it easier to manage low priority titles on a separate list altogether, and our multiple list system makes this all really easy – Find out more here
We hope you enjoy these changes and that they improve your LOVEFiLM experience. As always, we look forward to your feedback.
Simon Waldman, Group Product Director